RE: Ruleset Question

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: RE: Ruleset Question
From: "Bursik, Scott" <Scott.Bursik@fritolay.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2001 13:55:33 -0600
        Thanks for your answer.
        I understand where you are coming from, and that will work great for
sending the trap after the node has been down for 5 minutes and resets it
before the 5 minutes. You could then run a script or forward after the Reset
on Match node. That is all really clear. The question is, how would you run
a script if the node comes back up after the 5 minute period, but not
before?

        Scott Bursik

        "Westphal, Raymond" <RWestphal@erac.com>
        03/09/2001 01:13 PM
        Please respond to IBM NetView Discussion
<nv-l@tkg.com>@SMTP@Exchange