RE: Ruleset Question

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: RE: Ruleset Question
From: "Westphal, Raymond" <RWestphal@erac.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2001 15:00:52 -0600
Please let me know about your solution.

Thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: Bursik, Scott [mailto:Scott.Bursik@fritolay.com]
Sent: Friday, March 09, 2001 2:56 PM
To: IBM NetView Discussion
Subject: RE: [NV-L] Ruleset Question

        That brings up an interesting point. I am actually writing to the
syslog and then monitoring the syslog with a TEK monitor. The time stamp is
included as part fo the syslog daemon so its already there.
Interesting.......now to ponder.

        Thanks,

        Scott Bursik

        "Westphal, Raymond" <RWestphal@erac.com>
        03/09/2001 02:12 PM
        Please respond to IBM NetView Discussion
<nv-l@tkg.com>@SMTP@Exchange