Ruleset Question

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Ruleset Question
From: Scott.Bursik@fritolay.com
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2001 11:50:35 -0600
NetView 6.0.1 AIX 4.3.3

I am attempting to create a rule and perhaps I am making harder than it needs to
be. I have a smartset that contains node X when its IP status is anything but
critical. I have another smartset that contains node X when its IP Status is
Critical. The node can only be in one smartset at any given time. I want to run
a script that I have written when the node has been down for 5 minutes and do
nothing if it comes back up within the 5 minutes. If it comes back up after the
5 minutes I need to run another script that tells me the node is back up.

Thanks in advance

Scott Bursik