Re: MLM/Netview trap receive ports on NT

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: MLM/Netview trap receive ports on NT
From: "Lee Macdonald" <leem@fast.no>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 16:35:21 -0000
Hi Didier,

Thanks for the response.

Ok, so the only file I need to configure for MLM is midmand.config. Great.

Can you clarify for me please.  I don't understand how editing trapfrwd.conf
changes the port the netview server(on the same machine as the MLM) receives
snmp traps on?  From what I read, the MLM must receive traps on port 162  The
netview server will also try to receive traps on port 162.  How do I change
this?

Thanks again.

Lee.