SNMP configuration and Specific Nodes added more ...

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: SNMP configuration and Specific Nodes added more ...
From: "Gruner Mike" <mike.gruner@rfv.sfa.se>
Date: 10 May 2001 08:30:00 +0200
Hello again,
first of all I wanted to know if someone else have the same problem with
nodes added under Specific Nodes in the SNMP configuration and
second : It was I who opened and in the end got the lab to accept this as
the failure of NetView and then this APAR was opened so why should I have to
report the same problem twice ? It's just time consuming and the reason
I want it solved it that I don't want to manually delete all the entries in the
Specific
Nodes ...
So once again : have ANYONE else observed this defect or ...???

Mike Grüner