Re: Problems with upgrading from 5.1.3 to 6.0 to 6.0.2

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Problems with upgrading from 5.1.3 to 6.0 to 6.0.2
From: Bernard Disselborg <bdisselb@triple-p.nl>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 14:16:43 +0200
Helmut,

Thanks for your input.
I followed the instructions in the APAR, unfortunately without success.
After that, I did a comlete new install of NetView 6.0 (after running the
cleanup script), it kicks out with the same error message.

I've now removed NetView 6.0 and installed NetView 5.1.3 again, it runs
without any problems.

Are there known issues with NetView 6.0 running on AIX 4.3 ?

Hoping for suggestions,

Bernard