Re: Constant Synchronizing

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Constant Synchronizing
From: "Scott ." <pepsiasg@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 12:09:13 -0500
We had deleted a bunch of our network so it could be rediscoverd using the
location.conf. There had been some SNMP changes and some routing changes
(access lists) as well that have let NetView see areas that it previously
had not seen, so I am starting to think that NetView just has a lot of work
to do. I ran the ovtopofix -u and there were a lot of errors corrected.
Perhaps patience will fix this issue. Thanks James.

Scott Bursik