RE: [NV] NetView Version 7.1

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: RE: [NV] NetView Version 7.1
From: "Sarah Romeis" <sromeis@us.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 09:55:49 -0400
Are you running Optivity 9.2  on AIX 4.3.3 ?

Sarah  Romeis
Network Management
IBM Global Services 1630 Long Pond Rd Rochester, NY 14626
Internet: sromeis@us.ibm.com
Lotus Notes: IBMUSM10(SROMEIS)
Voice: (716) 723-4354  Fax:(716) 723-4299

   "A team exists only when a player understands how his actions affect
others."   - Vince Lombardi

Dean Sullinger <DSullinger@dot.state.az.us>@tkg.com on 10/17/2001 03:56:21
PM

Sent by:  owner-nv-l@tkg.com