[NV] Netview Version 7.1

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: [NV] Netview Version 7.1
From: "McCarter, Bill" <mccarter_we@naptheon.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 14:13:53 -0400
I recently upgraded to Netview 7.1. The upgrade went fine with 0 errors
during the process, but I've started to
notice this problem.  I will receive an event 'Node Down' and it shows up in
my control desk and gets forwarded to my Tivoli Event Console
simultaneously, but it's taking up to 3/4 minutes for the icon representing
the object to turn red on the map. I have ran all the utilities I can trying
to resolve this issue to no avail. (ovmapcount,ovtopofix, resolve database
inconsistencies thru serversetup menu) Any Ideas? Thanks in Advance.

Sun Ultra 80, Solaris 2.8
Netview 7.1

Bill McCarter, Naptheon INC..
Technical Team Lead Systems Management Group
work  - (757) 688-2602
mccarter_we@naptheon.com <mailto:mccarter_we@naptheon.com>

<<application/ms-tnef>>