Re: tecad_nv6k starts with EIF error

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: tecad_nv6k starts with EIF error
From: "James Shanks" <jshanks@us.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 15:26:25 -0500
I would call Support and get the latest tecad binary from them there were
problems with the EIF library build in 6.0, 6.0.1, and 6.0.2, which are
not corrected until 6.0.3.  The APAR is PJ28060.  I would not even attempt
to proceed without this fix.  And I would make plans to get 6.0.3 itself.

James Shanks
Level 3 Support  for Tivoli NetView for UNIX and NT
Tivoli Software / IBM Software Group

Eliza Chi <elizachi728@yahoo.com>
Sent by: owner-nv-l@tkg.com
12/21/2001 03:00 PM
Please respond to IBM NetView Discussion