Re: [nv-l] What does Cisco Works Buy Me?

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] What does Cisco Works Buy Me?
From: "Leslie Clark" <lclark@us.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 08:23:04 -0400
I still seem to miss-direct these about half the time...

Detroit

                      "Scott Bursik"

                      <tivoliesm@hotmai        To:       Leslie
Clark/Southfield/IBM@IBMUS
                      l.com>                   cc:

                                               Subject:  Re: [nv-l] What does
Cisco Works Buy Me?
                      05/15/2002 03:54

                      PM

Leslie,

Thank you so much for your clear and concise answer. That is exactly what I
wanted to know!

Scott Bursik
Pepsico Business Solutions Group
scott.bursik@pbsg.com