RE: [nv-l] What does Cisco Works Buy Me?

To: "'nv-l@lists.tivoli.com'" <nv-l@lists.tivoli.com>
Subject: RE: [nv-l] What does Cisco Works Buy Me?
From: bernard.baudoux@fortisbank.com
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 15:58:17 +0200
Leslie,

in you reply you state:

 "There is no overhead involved in having the integration on the netview
system. If you launch CW from there, there is. If you launch it from the web
client, the overhead is on your PC."

>From this I understand it is possible to launch CW from the Web interface.

I have installed the integration, but do not see any menu option to CW.
Support says it is not possible to use CW from the Web.

I'm a bit confused.

Can you confirm whether or not I can access CW frm the Web and if yes, how ?

Thanks in advance,
Bernard Baudoux
Fortis Banque.

This email and any attached files are confidential and may be legally
privileged.
If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, reproduction,
copying, distribution, or other dissemination or use of this communication
is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this transmission in error please notify the sender
immediately and then delete this email.
Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error free as
incomplete, or contain viruses.
The sender therefore is in no way liable for any errors or omissions in the
content of this message, which may arise as a result of email transmission.
If verification is required, please request a hard copy.

<<application/ms-tnef>>