RE: [nv-l] What does Cisco Works Buy Me?

To: "'nv-l@lists.tivoli.com'" <nv-l@lists.tivoli.com>
Subject: RE: [nv-l] What does Cisco Works Buy Me?
From: "TURATI, JEAN-MICHEL" <JEAN-MICHEL.TURATI@disney.com>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 11:07:02 +0200
Bernard,

Here are all the actions I did :
1. Install Ciscoworks2000 Integration Utility
2. Configuration :
        2a Indicate nmidb.jar
        2b For Ciscoview, define server, port and browser
        2c For RME, define server, port and browser
        2d Choose adapter Netview71AIXServer Adapter
3 In web console security, add the Cisco roles
4 Save and restart Web server

I hope it helps.
Also check if Ciscoview works in a standalone mode.

Jean-Michel TURATI
Euro Disney SCA - Bâtiment Génie
BP 100 - 77777 Marne la Vallée Cedex 4
jean-michel.turati@disney.com