RE: [nv-l] What does Cisco Works Buy Me?

To: "'nv-l@lists.tivoli.com'" <nv-l@lists.tivoli.com>
Subject: RE: [nv-l] What does Cisco Works Buy Me?
From: bernard.baudoux@fortisbank.com
Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 12:05:01 +0200
Hello,

Thank you Dietmar and Jean-Michel for your answers.

I have installed the WebClient, and indeed Ciscoview is launched.   The problem
is that I prefer to use the Web Explorer for the following reason: you do not
have to re-install stuff at each release.   I have tried the WebClient with
Netview 7.1 and this works, but this WebClient 7.1 does not work with server
7.11.   So I install the Webclient from 7.11 and this one does not work with
server 7.1.

>From that, I understand the WebClient has to be re-installed at each server
>version.   That is a bit annoying and explains why I would prefer the explorer
>as far as possible.

But this means this could be a client issue.   Anyone aware of any patch for
this ???

Regards,
Bernard Baudoux,
Fortis Banque.