Re: [nv-l] MLM Discovery

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] MLM Discovery
From: "Maxime TRANNOY" <MTRANNOY@fr.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 14:20:14 +0200
Hi,

thanks for your reply. To answer your questions

1. My equipment is in the smarset  mlmDomain and also in MLM Managed ( On
the map under the icon of the MLM)
2.The trap forwarding between Netview and the MLM works.
3.I have checked with the command netmon -a 102. The equipment is monitored
by the MLM.
I have also checked with the command  netmon -a 12. The IP address of the
equipment is also there. (I think it should not be there because this is
the netmon polling list). Is it possible to delete it from the list?

The node down/ node up seems to work
When I ask Netview to ping it the icon goes red (which is normal because i
can not ping my equipment from netview) but it doesn't change back to
green, even after waiting for several hours.

Cordialement.

Maxime TRANNOY
IGS - Network Delivery Support Center
Tel : +33 (0) 492 114 767