RE: [nv-l] Custom Menu Functionality from NV Event List

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: RE: [nv-l] Custom Menu Functionality from NV Event List
From: "Dietmar Gaulhofer" <DIETMAR_GAULHOFER@at.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 18:35:24 +0100

 i think in an xml only one entry of <application> is allowed - compare
with other action xml scripts. I had this
copy/paste error  where i copied my sample action includeing the
application tag.

there is a logfile which the security console writes into it during
startup(some sort of valitation of the xml files)  - i think its under
/usr/OV/www/logs

Dietmar

"DiIulio, Daniel" <Daniel.DiIulio@DigitalNet.com> on 12.03.2003 18:25:42

Thanks Jane,

Can you tell me which log files to check?  Thanks,

Dan