[nv-l] DFM traps not getting forwarded to TEC Console

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: [nv-l] DFM traps not getting forwarded to TEC Console
From: "Qureshi, Fawad" <Fawad.Qureshi@ssa.gov>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 12:14:53 -0500

Netview 7.1.3 on AIX 4.3.3

Hi,

We have a Cisco DFM server forwarding traps to our Netview server. I have loaded the MIB and trap definitions for DFM (smNotificationTrap 1.3.6.1.4.1.733.0) on the Netview server. I have configured these to be forwarded to TEC Console via the tecfwd.rs ruleset. I see the traps from this Enterprise arrive in the trapd.log, but are not getting forwarded to TEC. There are other Enterprise entries in tecfwd.rs that are all working fine.

Any suggestions? Thanks.

Cheers,

Fawad Qureshi
RSIS - DNE