[nv-l] Tivoli Switch Analyzer 1.2.1???s

To: "'nv-l@lists.tivoli.com'" <nv-l@lists.tivoli.com>
Subject: [nv-l] Tivoli Switch Analyzer 1.2.1???s
From: "Scherting, Mark" <mscherting@state.mt.us>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 10:31:43 -0600
Hi all,

Yesterday (5/14) I had a couple of sales reps in my office talking up the
latest Tivoli Switch Analyzer offering.  Supposedly it was released
yesterday and now supports multiple VLANs and sub-nets on one switch.  The
prce tag is rather $tunning.

The info was rather sketchy so I'm wondering if anyone on the list can shed
more light on what could be a useful product.  I'd at least like to see some
real product documentation and maybe some official announcement of release
or general availability.

Thanks.

Mark Scherting
State of Montana
Information Technology Services Division