RE: [nv-l] SNMP set error: no such name

To: manishp@in.niksun.com, nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: RE: [nv-l] SNMP set error: no such name
From: claude.ndjou'ou@dfait-maeci.gc.ca
Date: Mon, 26 May 2003 10:32:41 -0400
1- Check if your MIBs are loaded (Try doing a GET/GET NEXT on that Row)
2- Check The Community String for write access and make sure it is
configured as such.
3- If it is a Table Attribute, what are the indexes for that Table?

I hope it helps ....

Claudius,
Claude Daniel Ndjou'ou
I.T. Consultant SXTS