Re: [nv-l] another list

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] another list
From: "Oliver Bruchhaeuser" <oliver.bruchhaeuser@de.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 12:35:29 +0200
Delivery-date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 11:41:48 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l-digest@lists.us.ibm.com
no "nv-l"-reference in the new Release Notes .-(

Oliver

|---------+---------------------------------->
|         |           Jane Curry             |
|         |           <jane.curry@skills-1st.|
|         |           co.uk>                 |
|         |           Sent by:               |
|         |           owner-nv-l-digest@lists|
|         |           .us.ibm.com            |
|         |                                  |
|         |                                  |
|         |           10.10.2003 11:33       |
|         |           Please respond to nv-l |
|         |                                  |
|---------+---------------------------------->

>------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |

  |       To:       nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
                                     |
  |       cc:
                                     |
  |       Subject:  Re: [nv-l] another list

Interesting that the upcoming product documentation references an IBM
news list that has virtually no traffic.  Does the documentation also
reference this nv-l list??

If the Release Notes are written for 7.1.4, surely we are close to
announcement again - anyone know the latest target???

Cheers,
Jane