RE: [nv-l] another list

To: "'nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com'" <nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com>
Subject: RE: [nv-l] another list
From: <bernard.baudoux@fortisbank.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 13:32:55 +0200
Delivery-date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 12:38:28 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l-digest@lists.us.ibm.com
I quite agree with you Jane,   I believe it is far better to keep a single
entry point for any discussion about Netview.    This way you only have one
place to ask/reply to questions and to search for archives.

Kindest Regards,
Bernard Baudoux.
4932 Application Networking / Network Management
Telecommunication / 1GA2H
Fortis Banque
Tel : +32 (0)2 565 24 68
Fax : +32 (0)2 228 83 69