[nv-l] Netview Web Console Security

To: netview Tivoli <nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com>
Subject: [nv-l] Netview Web Console Security
From: Meyos Yemveng <yemveng@yahoo.ca>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 16:18:11 -0400 (EDT)
Delivery-date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 21:47:25 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l-digest@lists.us.ibm.com
Hi Folks,
I have just upgraded my Netview 7.1.3 SOLARIS with FixPack1.
I tried adding a new user "netuser" with password and I have given that user the Administrator Role.

When trying to login as "netuser" just created on the Web Console (7.1.3 Windows NT), I have a Message saying that "netuser" is not recognized .... even after restarting the webserver

Q1: Any idea ?

Q2: is there a command line that I can use to add a new Web Console User?

Q3: Is there a file where I can manually enter this info?

Thank You,
Meyos
"ALLEZ LES LIONS INDOMPTABLES"