Re: [nv-l] colour of interfaces does not change

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] colour of interfaces does not change
From: Leslie Clark <lclark@us.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 09:39:32 -0500
Delivery-date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 14:47:23 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

This could be caused by several different things.
1) Are the interfaces, which contribute to the status, managed? Drill into the node. If they are wheat colored, manage them.
2) If the node is red/green/yellow in the IP Topology, but blue in the Smartsets topology, then the Smartset have gotten out out sync. To correct this, you can delete the symbol for the smartset (the oval, not the contents). It will be redrawn immediately, blue. When you open it, it will be repopulated and the nodes should now match their counterparts in the IP Topology.

Detroit

Mohammed Quayum <MQUAYUM@dm.gov.ae>
Sent by: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

12/22/2003 09:29 AM