RE: [nv-l] colour of interfaces does not change

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: RE: [nv-l] colour of interfaces does not change
From: Mohammed Quayum <MQUAYUM@dm.gov.ae>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 19:02:12 +0400
Delivery-date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 15:06:59 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
The interfaces are from different devices combined in one smartset and that
smartset is displayed.

The color of the smarset is green though it has blue interface, I deleted the
interface from BadODIs.

But how I can rediscover particular interface (or IP).