RE: [nv-l] Has anyone implemented the full TEC integration (correlation

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: RE: [nv-l] Has anyone implemented the full TEC integration (correlation rules) NV 7.1.4 and TEC 3.9
From: Christopher Haynes <haynesch@us.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 12:50:48 -0500
Delivery-date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 18:10:35 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

Drew,
        Check out the stuff starting at the bottom of page 110 of teh NetView Administrator's Guide.

http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/tividd/td/netview/SC32-1246-00/en_US/PDF/duyl2mst.pdf

thanks,
Chris Haynes
haynesch@us.ibm.com
Tivoli Quality Assurance Manager
(919) 224-1217

"Van Order, Drew \(US - Hermitage\)" <dvanorder@deloitte.com>
Sent by: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

01/15/2004 12:32 PM
Please respond to nv-l

        To:        <nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com>
        cc:

No doubt I overlooked something between the KB and manuals--where can I find this script? I did a find for TEC_* and tec_* no file resembling that name. If you can also point me to where this is documented, I would be grateful. Thanks James--Drew