[nv-l] CPU Usage on Solaris and HP-UX

To: <nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com>
Subject: [nv-l] CPU Usage on Solaris and HP-UX
From: "Nicolas de VAUX BIDON" <nicolas.devauxbidon@isg.transiciel.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 10:27:24 +0100
Delivery-date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 09:56:20 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Hello all,

I'm trying to monitor CPU and memory usage on both Solaris and HP-UX
systems. It seems, by defaults, that this kind of informations are not
stored on MIBs on the systems.

When I use the mib browser values of hrProcessorTable return "<NO VALUE>".
The SNMP community is well configured.

I've readen documentations on Internet, then I found somethings about the
UCD-SNMP sub-agent. It seems it is needed to install it if I want those
values.

Is an other way to get those informations on CPU and memory usage exist ?

Nicolas