Re: [nv-l] Looking for SNMP Agent for Host Resource MIB ..

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] Looking for SNMP Agent for Host Resource MIB ..
From: Hendrik Zahn <hendrik.zahn@de.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 08:05:29 +0100
Cc: jfernand@kardinia.com, nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com, owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Delivery-date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 07:16:17 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

Hi Pankaj,
no sorry, AIX lower than V5.1 ML03 doesn't provide such subagents. Also I
don't know any public domain software (freeware)
for this case. The only I know is the trapgend provided by NetView which
manages they own mibs and provides limited
system informations (average CPU usage and filesystem usage).

Regards,
Hendrik

                      Pankaj Shah

                      <pankaj@gti.com>         To:       nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

                      Sent by:                 cc:       jfernand@kardinia.com,
owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
                      owner-nv-l@lists.        Subject:  Re: [nv-l] Looking for
SNMP Agent for Host Resource MIB ..
                      us.ibm.com

                      16.02.04 17:55

                      Please respond to

                      nv-l

Thanks Hendrik,

Do they have a similer support for AIX 4.3?
We are more interested in that now.

If somebody has built an agent from net_snmp or anywhere
else, we are willing to buy it also.

Pankaj

nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com, jfernand@kardinia.com