Re: [nv-l] NT MLM's with a UNIX central host

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] NT MLM's with a UNIX central host
From: "Christopher J Petrina" <cjp8@meadwestvaco.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 14:14:04 -0400
Delivery-date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 19:44:56 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

Jane,

   VNC would probably dot he trick.  However in our environment the Unix Netview has no Graphics card nor monitor.  If VNC can keep the connection live that would be fine.  I think we could probably do a nohup or a ovw & (however I am wodnering that when I kill VNC if that only keeps the ovw alive and not the GUI?)

Chris Petrina

Jane Curry <jane.curry@skills-1st.co.uk>
Sent by: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

04/20/2004 01:38 PM