Re: [nv-l] I want an easy move of NetView from AIX to Solaris

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] I want an easy move of NetView from AIX to Solaris
From: "Frank W. Hansen" <fhansen@enterpriseinnovations.com>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 14:47:16 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Delivery-date: Wed, 19 May 2004 20:00:37 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Tom,

have you been doing your customization via location containers or is it a
manual process?  I do not believe your going to have much luck moving the
database without a third party app to pull it off.

--
Best Regards,

Frank W. Hansen
www.EnterpriseInnovations.com