[nv-l] Dynamic Workspace

To: netview Tivoli <nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com>
Subject: [nv-l] Dynamic Workspace
From: Meyos Yemveng <yemveng@yahoo.ca>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 16:44:54 -0400 (EDT)
Delivery-date: Tue, 25 May 2004 21:56:21 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Hi Folks,
I have created 4 Dynamic Workspace based on ruleset
I have checked the "save Environment" option
To my surprise after closing my event browser (with or without the Topology), I noticed the following:
 - some workspace names are no longer thre and have been replaced by the word "events"
 - Some times the workspace name does not reflect the ruleset (i.e CISCO workspace will now be displaying what NORTEL workspace was suppose to display and the "NORTEL" workspace is now called "events".

Q1: Any Idea?
Q2: Help would be appreciated.