Re: [nv-l] Icons not showing SNMP device type

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] Icons not showing SNMP device type
From: Mario Behring <mariobehring@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 13:55:56 -0700 (PDT)
Delivery-date: Tue, 25 May 2004 22:19:01 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
James,

No. I am saying that none of the devices that show up in the SmartSets
have the proper symbol, neither in the SmartSet nor anywhere else. On the
other hand, the devices that do have the proper symbol does not appear in
the SmartSets, despite the fact that they match the condition(s) to be
there.

It´s really odd ...

Mario