Re: [nv-l] Problem with NV FP03

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] Problem with NV FP03
From: James Shanks <jshanks@us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2005 08:25:59 -0400
Delivery-date: Tue, 02 Aug 2005 13:26:26 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
I admit that the conf file is a longshot, but it was all I could think of
at the time, and since the installation does modify it, it could be
corrupted somehow.
Make sure you have the verbose tracing flag on for the snmpcollect daemon,
and then check the snmpCol.trace log and the nv.log for error messages.
Are you also running the tdwdaemon?   What options do you have for
snmpCollect in the ovsuf file?

Tivoli Software / IBM Software Group