Re: [nv-l] merge new traps settings to trapd.conf ?

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] merge new traps settings to trapd.conf ?
From: James Shanks <jshanks@us.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 14:18:01 -0400
Delivery-date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 19:19:57 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
product or documentation?

I hope not, because  it doesn't exist on Windows.  There is no such merge
utility on the Windows platform.  The only utility in NetView for Windows
which will add traps to trapd.conf is addtrap.

Tivoli Software / IBM Software Group

             Swapna Prasad
             <swapna56782004@y
             ahoo.com>                                                  To
             Sent by:                  nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
             owner-nv-l@lists.                                          cc
             us.ibm.com
                                                                   Subject
                                       [nv-l] merge new traps settings to
             08/25/2005 07:07          trapd.conf ?
             AM

             Please respond to
                   nv-l

Hi All,

       I am not able to find nvaddtrapdconf in usr/ov/bin utility to merge
my traps to trapd.conf. I am using NetView 7.1.4 on Windows 2000 terminal.
Where can I find it,is  there a specific format that this utility expects.

Thanks
Swapna