RE: [nv-l] Problem with Event forwarding to TEC on Tivoli Netview 7.1.4

To: <nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com>
Subject: RE: [nv-l] Problem with Event forwarding to TEC on Tivoli Netview 7.1.4
From: "Senny M" <senthil.mani@ustri.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2005 22:15:07 +0530
Delivery-date: Thu, 08 Dec 2005 16:45:33 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
James,

Thanks for your support!

In my case the daemon tecad_nv6k is not at all having any problem. When I
see the status, it seems to be working normal. I even tired restarting the
service, but event forwarding doesn't seem to resuming.

Also the event forwarding is getting stalled automatically without doing
anything like logging out etc.

So will there be any reason for this issue?

Appreciate if could give me any resolution as our monitoring engineers are
more particular on events rather looking at Tivoli Netview console?

Thanks