[nv-l] Commands?

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: [nv-l] Commands?
From: "Kelly Root" <kelly.root@hewitt.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 11:10:11 -0600
Delivery-date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 17:11:55 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

I need to find out how many routers and servers Netview manages.  What is the command?

I also need a report on what Netview is managing in a specific location.  What is the command to get this information?

Kelly Root
Hewitt Associates
kjroot@hewitt.com

The information contained in this e-mail and any accompanying documents may contain information that is confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please immediately alert the sender by reply e-mail and then delete this message, including any attachments. Any dissemination, distribution or other use of the contents of this message by anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited.