RE: [nv-l] ? about NV doing SNMP queries to PIX firewalls using "wrong"

To: <nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com>
Subject: RE: [nv-l] ? about NV doing SNMP queries to PIX firewalls using "wrong" interface
From: "Glen Warn" <Glen.Warn@pemcocorp.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 17:39:56 -0800
Delivery-date: Sat, 17 Dec 2005 01:40:59 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Thanks for the reply.  I did have this set correctly, but it continued
to go after an alt interface.  Before I received your msg, I deleted
both firewalls, bounced netview and rediscovered after coming back up -
worked perfectly.  "Something" was going wrong, but what it was I'll
probably never know.

Thanks very much for you reply though!

Glen Warn
PEMCO Corporation Computer Services (PCCS)
glen.warn@pemcocorp.com
206-628-5770