Re: [nv-l] snmpv2 data collection and mib browsing

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] snmpv2 data collection and mib browsing
From: Oswin Budiman <armahalma@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 16:56:45 +0700
Delivery-date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 09:57:24 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Thanks a lot for the reply James, I already contact Maria and waiting
for further info about it.
I guess I have to bear with this problem for quite a while...

By the way, I tried to make a toolbar menu by creating a file in the
registration folder. It works fine if I link it to the application
(.exe) that resides in \usr\ov\bin. But if I try to link the menu to a
batch files or any other application it won't load at all. Do you have
any suggestion on how to run external application with our own menu
toolbar from netview menu? I want to run the web console mib browser
from the native console if it's possible.

Thanks.

Regs,
Oswin