Re: [nv-l] Where is the MIB for Netview internal traps ???

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] Where is the MIB for Netview internal traps ???
From: Michael D Schleif <mds@helices.org>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 11:50:08 -0600
Delivery-date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 17:50:58 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
James, et al. =>

* James Shanks <jshanks@us.ibm.com> [2006:01:12:12:21:52-0500] scribed:
> Hit "send" too quickly.  NetView Internal traps are documented, however, in
> Appendix D of the NetView for Windows User's Guide, and in Appendix A of
> the NetView for UNIX Administrator's Guide.  The latest documentation can
> be obtained from the web,
> http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/tivihelp/v3r1/index.jsp?toc=/com.ibm.itnetview.doc/toc.xml

Also, in addition to my questions in other response, and directly in
response to this suggestion, has ALL of the information been verified in
the Administrator's Guide, Appendix A?

For example, enterprise specific 50790403 & 50790404 use 'netName'; but,
50790416 & 50790417 use 'netname' -- please, NOTICE the exact case used
in each.  When the case varies in this document, is that 100% accurate?

Of course, if I had the MIB, then I would know _exactly_ what NV is
using ;<

What do you think?

> James Shanks
> Level 3 Support  for Tivoli NetView for UNIX and Windows
> Tivoli Software / IBM Software Group
<snip />

--
Best Regards,