RE: [nv-l] trapd -s (size parameter)

To: <nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com>
Subject: RE: [nv-l] trapd -s (size parameter)
From: "McGuire Larry G" <Larry.G.McGuire@irs.gov>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 14:10:24 -0500
Delivery-date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 20:10:56 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
There's a built in function to configure trapd rollover under

serversetup->configure->Set options for daemons-> set options for event
& trap processing daemons->set options for trapd daemon.

You can set the size of trapd.log (default is 4mb not sure what the
maximum is) and then configure the trapd log maintenance script to use
the /usr/OV/bin/trapd.log_Maint script and this will create the rollover
log files wherever you want them.