RE: [NV-L] NV 7.1.5 on Passport Advantage

To: "Tivoli NetView Discussions" <nv-l@lists.ca.ibm.com>
Subject: RE: [NV-L] NV 7.1.5 on Passport Advantage
From: "Van Order, Drew \(US - Hermitage\)" <dvanorder@deloitte.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2006 06:45:48 -0600
Delivery-date: Fri, 03 Nov 2006 13:19:48 +0000
Sender: nv-l-bounces@lists.ca.ibm.com
That's exactly what has happened to us, Jane. We bought NV in 1998 and
have watched maintenance change along the way. Apparently we're not
alone, either. What irritates me is our software account rep can't tell
me when the TEC package will show 7.1.5 within the bundle. He didn't
even know that's what happened---I gave him James' information from a
few days ago to update him :-(