RE: [NV-L] NV 7.1.5 on Passport Advantage

To: "Tivoli NetView Discussions" <nv-l@lists.ca.ibm.com>
Subject: RE: [NV-L] NV 7.1.5 on Passport Advantage
From: "Erdey, Raymond M" <Raymond.M.Erdey@erac.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2006 08:15:10 -0600
Delivery-date: Fri, 03 Nov 2006 14:25:11 +0000
Sender: nv-l-bounces@lists.ca.ibm.com
Same problem here... I even opened PMR 41629 and instead of helping get
the code, they told me to call eCustomer Care at 1-800-978-2246...  I
think IBM support is going down hill...  :-(
Of all the Vendor support sites that I go to for support and downloads,
I find IBM's the hardest to navigate!
Raymond Erdey
System Administrator
Network Management System Administration
Phone: (314) 512-3696
Email: raymond.m.erdey@erac.com