Re: [NV-L] NV 7.1.5 on Passport Advantage

To: Tivoli NetView Discussions <nv-l@lists.ca.ibm.com>
Subject: Re: [NV-L] NV 7.1.5 on Passport Advantage
From: Jeff Fitzwater <jfitz@princeton.edu>
Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2006 08:47:20 -0500
Delivery-date: Thu, 09 Nov 2006 13:49:44 +0000
Sender: nv-l-bounces@lists.ca.ibm.com
Its not under TEC even if you have it bundled like us.  They put it at the bottom of Tivoli list.

Ours is bundled and I downloaded it Tuesday.

Jeff Fitzwater
OIT Network Systems
Princeton University

Van Order, Drew (US - Hermitage) wrote:
Congrats----I'm still only seeing 7.1.4 under non-AP TEC 3.9. Hopefully
James is right and Friday it will be there for sure.