Re: Using "Query Database Field" on Individual Router Interfaces

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Using "Query Database Field" on Individual Router Interfaces
From: Ray Schafer <schafer@TKG.COM>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 1998 21:58:14 -0400
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView et alia <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Interesting problem.

I can't think of a way, offhand,  that you can do this without some sort of
program or script.
Don't forget that the script or C program, when called with an inline action
or an action, has some environment variables available to it that will give
you the information you need.
I would try that and make sure you give it sufficient time to complete.

--
Ray Schafer                   | schafer@tkg.com
The Kernel Group              | Network Computing Consulting