Re: netview error...

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: netview error...
From: Daniel_Casey@MAIL.JBHUNT.COM
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 07:44:01 -0500
Leslie,

Well, believe it or not, it appears to be working now.  However,
I still want to run some fix-ups on the system.  Can I run these
in this order:

1.)   ovmapcount -a           updates ovw object database per the
                                map database
2.)   ovstop netmon

3.)   ovtopofix -A            updates ovw database per
                                topology database
4.)   ovstop ovtopmd

5.)   ovtopofix -Cv           updates topology database per
                                 ovw database
6.)   ovstart

8.)   ovobjprint -S           note number of objects in database
                              This should NOT change a lot.

And do I need to do an ovstop before I start #1?

Thanks,

Daniel

Leslie Clark <lclark@US.IBM.COM> on 09/21/99 08:58:19 PM

      <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>