Re: NT version 5.1 question

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: NT version 5.1 question
From: James Shanks <James_Shanks@TIVOLI.COM>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 09:36:28 -0400
Have you rebooted the box since you changed the setting?  Changing it alone
won't take the port away from someone who already has it.

Since these are not normal problems, perhaps you could tell us how you got into
this situation.   Just following the install directions in the release notes
won't get you here.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

"Frank W. Hansen" <fhansen@ENTERPRISEINNOVATIONS.COM> on 09/28/99 07:20:06 AM