Re: NT version 5.1 question

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: NT version 5.1 question
From: "Frank W. Hansen" <fhansen@ENTERPRISEINNOVATIONS.COM>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 07:32:28 -0400
Yes, I have rebooted the machine.  The thing of it is, no one has the port.
I have checked via "netstat".  Let me be more direct with my question.  In
the NT environment, given no changes to the lrf or O/S, what is the "trapd"
startup sequence?  Meaning, what socket checks (if any) and/or what file
checks (if any)?

Thanks