Re: Netview Version 6

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Netview Version 6
From: Steve Kostyk <skostyk@KODAK.COM>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 08:40:47 -0400
From: Stephan J. Kostyk

James,

I've always wondered how Tivoli works internally.  Can you define what a
"Lighthouse" customer
is?
sk

James Shanks <James_Shanks@TIVOLI.COM> on 09/29/99 08:22:15 AM

      NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>

To:   NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU
cc:    (bcc: Stephan J. Kostyk/505732/EKC)

Well, I didn't think lighthouse customers were supposed to release that
information publicly, but as long as you have, I m surprised that you
haven't
said anything about the fact that there is a brand new "universal" web
client --
that you use the same one for UNIX and NT and that it is greatly enhanced.
That is the GUI direction I was hinting at before.  No changes are
currently
being done to the NetView clients that I am aware of.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

Stephan Schwalb <sschwalb@DEBIS.DE> on 09/29/99 02:46:20 AM

NetView