Re: Cisco 1720

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Cisco 1720
From: jstobby <jstobby@co.el-dorado.ca.us>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 09:37:15 -0800
Leslie,
I did the steps you outlined again, after I delete the device it does not
show up in the events.  I waited about 5 minutes, then tired to locate it.
Before I deleted it, I looked under Nways protocols and it only said it was
part of the unkSNMP collection.  After restarting the map, it still is only
in  unkSNMP.  It does appear green with the router symbol.