Re: Cisco 1720

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Cisco 1720
From: "Leslie Clark" <lclark@us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 18:07:29 -0500
Judy, it looks to me like you have two maps, one called default
and one called WAN_00.  In order for a rediscovery to take place,
you must open each one and delete it from both maps. And until
the rediscovery takes place, the vendor field will not be set. And
until that field is set, the router will remain in the Unk collection.
The ovtopofix  flushed the missing node back into the default map.
So repeat my earlier instructions, but delete it from the default map,
then do a File..Open and open the WAN_00 map and delete it from
there, too. If you have already deleted the entire WAN_00 map,
do 'ovmapcount -a' to sync things up. You are getting close.

Detroit

jstobby <jstobby@co.el-dorado.ca.us>@tkg.com on 02/13/2001 05:11:13 PM

Sent by:  owner-nv-l@tkg.com