Web Client required to be Read Only

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Web Client required to be Read Only
From: "Dabbs, Cliff" <cliff.dabbs@mcps-prs-alliance.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 10:20:27 -0000
Dear Group,

I have implemented the Web Client a while ago on Netview 6 (both NT and
Unix), but inorder to roll it out proberly I would like it to only be
availalbe Read Only, as I don't trust the people that I am rolling it out
to.

Is there any way of limiting access of the web client to prevent anyone
making changes.

it is
addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.
Any use (including retransmission or copying) of this information by persons or
entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.  If you are not the
intended
recipient of this transmission, please contact the sender and delete the
material
from any computer.  The sender is not responsible for the completeness or
accuracy
of this communication as it has been transmitted over a public network.
Any replies to this email may be monitored by the MCPS-PRS Alliance for quality
control